Since no Republicans ran in the primary for the county-wide offices, the party was able to slate. However, we still need to get them enough signatures to get on the ballot in November.
We need all members to pitch in. Attached is the petition sheet.
Please get any registered voter in Cook County to sign. Do not number the sheets. We will have a day or two where a Notary will be at the office so you can sign the bottom.
Can you help out? We can get these signatures in public places. No need to go door-to-door.
We need precinct committeemen to get 250 signatures each.
We are asking General Members to pitch in and at least get 10 signatures.
Deadline is June 1.
Please print and get started ASAP. Thanks!
We The People
We the People of The Northwest Side GOP Club are an organization of politically active individuals, primarily from the Northwest Side of Chicago and neighboring suburbs.
We provide a united and powerful voice and force for change that believes that Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness are superior to increased regulation, waste and corruption, which have become the norm at every level of government.
Setting Things Right In Chicago!
The NWSGOP Club inspires both thought and action to set things right in Chicago — politically, fiscally, socially, and culturally.
Impacting Our Community
- Provide a sense of community for Republicans and free-thinking Independents
- Provide a forum for the community to share their concerns and address them through action
- Identify high potential precinct committeeman to communicate with and represent their neighbors in state and local politics
Identifying Opportunities For Change
- Offer forums for education and open discussion on topics related to government and free markets
- Promote our organization, its values, and goals on a local and national scale
- Serve as subject matter experts to club members on the process of elections and how to increase the likelihood of a win
- Provide support to candidates for public office that are in alignment with our mission, vision & guiding principles